This privacy statement was last updated on 3. januari 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://www.change-and-achievement.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
- Name, Address and City
- Email address
2. Sharing with other parties
5. Third party websites
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
9. Contact details
Change and Achievement
For Informational Purposes Only. The contents of change-and-achievement.com, such as text, graphics, videos and images, and any other websites under our control (collectively, the “Site”) are designed for educational purposes only and are not intended to serve as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information provided on the Site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.
Nothing on our Site is intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any tests, companies, procedures, products, opinions or other information that may be mentioned. Any reliance on any information provided by anyone on our team, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of the website and/or other visitors to the Site is solely at the user’s risk.
There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on Site especially for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. So check with your medical professionals before participating in such activities or purchasing any products or services if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities. Statements on the Site, including any about products or services, may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Purchasing Products. If you purchase any products: Please make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using following any content on the Site or using any product or service. Do not exceed recommended amount. Excessive intake of any product may cause adverse reactions. Consult your doctor before use if you have, or have had, ANY HEALTH CONDITION. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as allergic reaction. OUR PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
Safety Disclaimer. Note: If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, on medication, have a medical condition, or are beginning a weight control program, consult your physician before making any other dietary changes. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
Weight-Loss Disclaimer. The weight-loss testimonials presented apply only to the individuals depicted, cannot be guaranteed, and should not be considered typical. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required in order to achieve long-term weight loss.
FDA Disclaimer. Information, programs and products appearing on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. The programs and products described herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your physician or health care professional before starting this or any other health and wellness program. If you are under the age of 18, pregnant, lactating, are allergic, have any other medical condition, please consult a physician before use. Discontinue use if any allergic reaction occurs. Diabetics: Use only under direct medical supervision. KEEP PRODUCTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Results May Vary. Results may be greater than or less than those depicted on this website and can be influenced by other factors, including your metabolic rate, energy expenditure, and diet. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required in order to achieve long-term weight loss results. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on the Site apply only to the individuals depicted, should not be considered a typical experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Reliance on any information provided by change-and-achievement, employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of change-and-achievement.com, or other visitors to the Site, is solely at your own risk.