- 1 What is Onycosolve?
- 2 Onycosolve Ingredients
- 3 For whom is Onycosolve suitable for?
- 4 How does Onycosolve work?
- 5 How does the Onycosolve treatment work?
- 6 What are the advantages and disadvantages of Onycosolve?
- 7 Are there known Onycosolve side effects?
- 8 General Onycosolve Test
- 9 General Onycosolve experience
- 10 What are the Onycosolve costs?
- 11 Where can I buy Onycosolve?
- 12 Onycosolve
What is Onycosolve?
Onycosolve is a compound designed to combat nail fungus. It does not matter how the fungus was acquired and what kind of fungus it is on the nails. The product acts in various ways to relieve the affected person from the fungi itself as well as the accompanying and very unpleasant symptoms of the fungal infestation. According to the manufacturer, the typical itching that accompanies the fungal infestation should be stopped immediately after use. In addition, excessive sweating is also reduced, which could otherwise promote further fungi infestation.
Furthermore, the product not only combats the effects of fungal infestation, but also treats the causes. The compound relieves the itching caused by infestation with fungi. This also reduces excessive sweating, which would otherwise promote the spread of the fungus. For this purpose, the causes responsible for the fungi infestation are destroyed. Ultimately, the product also has the effect of repairing 98 percent of damaged and chapped skin that is severely affected by the fungal infestation.
For the use of the product, it does not matter which causes led to fungi infestation. The weakened immune system as well as a visit to a swimming pool, overweight, the use of synthetic substances and the infection of a family member can cause anyone to get infested with a fungus that can be effectively fought with this preparation.
Many and in part scientifically recognized natural ingredients work in the compound to eliminate the fungi.
- Oak bark extract: The oak bark extract in the compoundn reduces itching and also prevents unpleasant odours caused by infestation with fungi. It is responsible for supporting the regeneration of chapped skin and for disinfecting smaller wounds resulting from fungi infestation.
- Garden angelica: The garden angelica has a known effect that is effective against bacterial infections and fungi. Angelica has been known in Europe as an effective medicinal herb since the 14th century. In the Middle Ages, the plant was so highly appreciated that it was thought to be an effective treatment against the plague.
- Garden sage: The essential oils of the garden sage are very often used for various skin diseases and are also used in the compound to penetrate the deeper layers of the epidermis. There they have a high skin nourishing and moisturizing effect and thus immediately free the skin from the irritating scales, which accompany the fungi infestation. The essential oils of the garden sage can also heal deep chaps and thus help to achieve a smooth, youthful and healthy skin.
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia): Tea tree oil is a scientifically recognized antifungal drug and has the ability to slow down the growth of various types of fungi. At the same time, it attacks the cells of the fungi by destroying their membranes. Thus, the skin is supported in its immunity against fungi and at the end of the treatment, the skin is healthy and immune enough to defend itself against a renewed fungi infestation.
For whom is Onycosolve suitable for?
The preparation is targeted at people who have a fungal infestation of the nails for various reasons. The causes of the fungal infestation can result in a weakened immune system – for example, a disease. However, overweight, the wearing of synthetic clothing as well as infestation in the swimming pool or in one’s own family can lead to a nail fungus. Onycosolve can be used effectively by all those affected who have been infected with fungi in this way. The product is especially aimed at users who would like to use natural ingredients to eliminate fungi on their nails and who want to strengthen the affected tissue and the surrounding skin in addition to combating fungi.
How does Onycosolve work?
The effect of the compound is complex. First of all, the product reduces itching, which occurs whenever the body is infested with fungi. Furthermore, sweating is also reduced, which would otherwise provide the fungi with a favourable breeding ground. Furthermore, the compound supports the healing of the skin and disinfects the small wounds caused by the fungi in the surrounding skin. The fungal parasites are immediately destroyed by the product. For this purpose, the affected tissue is strengthened so that it is ultimately immune to a renewed fungal infestation and becomes healthy and resistant again. Another advantage of the treatment with the compound is that it strengthens the tissue so well that further infestation with fungi is very unlikely in the following 12 months after the end of treatment.
The compound works:
- reduces sweating
- strengthens the immune system
How does the Onycosolve treatment work?
The product is very easy to use. First, the skin is gently cleansed and thoroughly dried with a cloth. The spray is then applied to the dry skin on the soles of the feet, toes and nails. In addition, the compound is then gently massaged into the affected skin and nail areas. It should be used two to three times a day. At the same time, hygienic handling of the fungus is important. This means, for example, that the towels used to dry the feet after washing are washed at a high temperature after a single use, so that the fungus does not settle here and gets transferred back to the nails and skin.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Onycosolve?
- purely naturally effective
- Antibiotic or laser treatments are not required
- rapid effect, often already two weeks after the start of treatment
- long-term effect and preventive effect for a period of up to 12 months
- Tested in Toronto
- dermatologically recommended
- exclusively online, no possibility to purchase from established pharmacies.
Are there known Onycosolve side effects?
So far, no side effects are known and the manufacturer does not give any information on possible side effects that could arise from the use of Onycosolve. Since the compound is used externally, there are no interactions with other possible medications that are taken the same time.
General Onycosolve Test
The compound acts as a natural antifungal agent without the need for antibiotics or chemically active agents against fungi. For this purpose, the product has been tested extensively in Toronto. The test was conducted in 2013 at a hospital in Toronto. Men and women aged 25 to 78 participated in the test. The test subjects were able to detect a visible improvement in their symptoms after only 2.5 weeks and after five weeks the positive results were so pronounced that the fungi infestation was completely contained and the affected areas were now able to regenerate. Only after extensive testing was the product approved in Toronto and supplemented by a dermatological recommendation.
General Onycosolve experience
Users who have experienced fungal infestation have all expressed their positive opinion on the effect of the product. A dermatologist, who has been practicing for 14 years, reports on the manufacturer’s side that out of 70 of her patients who used the product, 67 were able to achieve positive results after a short time, such as a reduction in itching, for example. In addition, the fungal infestation in these patients was greatly reduced after only two weeks. She also confirms its sustainability, because the patients affected at that time were also fungus-free for a long time. Click this link to find out more about our customer experiences! More customer reviews can be by clicking this link! *
What are the Onycosolve costs?
The compound works on a purely natural basis, which is why the treatment is not financed by statutory health insurance companies. Due to the fact that the Onycosolve is available exclusively via the manufacturer’s website and online trading, but is not approved for use in established or online pharmacies, the patient must finance the treatment with the product entirely himself and does not receive any subsidy for the treatment of nail fungus. The preparation is offered in a package of 50 ml. This package costs an average of 50 euros in online shops. The product can also be purchased on the manufacturer’s website. The product is offered here at a regular price of 78 euros.
Where can I buy Onycosolve?
The purchase of Onycosolve can be carried out via the online trade as well as at the manufacturer himself. The advantage of ordering from the manufacturer is that although the basic price of the product per bottle is considerably higher than in online trading, offers are made here and that there is also a graduated price structure if several bottles of the product are purchased at once. This can ultimately prove to be the more favourable source of supply.
For a limited period of time, the manufacturer offers special offers at a reduced price of 39 euros per bottle of the compound. For this purpose, special offers can also be used on a permanent basis when purchasing several bottles. If two bottles of the compound are purchased, the price for these three bottles is then 59 Euro and the customer receives one more bottle of the product for free. If you order three bottles, the price is 89 Euro at the manufacturer and two more bottles will be delivered free of charge. The manufacturer grants a delivery free of shipping costs.
Another advantage of ordering directly from the manufacturer’s website is the money-back guarantee. If the customer is not satisfied, he/she can return the goods within 30 days and will receive without giving any reasons a refund of the purchase price. Payment can be made to the manufacturer via PayPal or invoice.